Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome.

Hey, I'm Shannon. Check out my About Me page. This is a blog basically for me to document my struggles with everything, you don't like it? Don't read it. I just need somewhere to vent. No promises that this will be updated that often, but it probably will be a lot cause I'm not a generally happy person. Oh, and I have no life/nothing better to do than run a blog&play hockey. Follow my other blog on Tumblr cause I tend to update that a lot too. Anyways. Depression, bpd, anxiety, self harm, and an EDNOS run my life. And I want to die 3/4 of the time. Um, yeah. I'm too young to deal with this shit but I have been since I was about 12 and a half. Well, I guess that's it. You can ignore this blog if you'd like, I'm just using it to vent once again. Well that's it. xoxo

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment